1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Text notification - GoSMS Pro

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by thaKing, Aug 22, 2012.

1. thaKing

thaKing Android Enthusiast

When the screen is locked and I miss a text, a little envelope appears on the screen. I can swipe it to open and view the message. Anyway to get it to open GoSMS instead of the default Messaging app?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. EpicMindWarp

EpicMindWarp Well-Known Member

GoSMS should've auto picked that up. Try re-installing GoSMS pro and it should sort it self out.

3. Funnyusername

Funnyusername Android Enthusiast

I get that envelope as well. But I think its only when I get a MMS. When I just get text, while using Go SMS Pro, that envelope does not come up.

4. thaKing

thaKing Android Enthusiast

OK, I did this, now to see what happens. After I re-installed I got to thinking - I *never* see that envelope. I mean, it's been a while, so this was random. So, I had my wife send a text and send an MMS to see what happens. Neither time did an envelope show up. I'm ok if it doesn't show up, but if it does, I want to make sure it goes to Go SMS Pro.
    That's what I was thinking too. But I cannot get it to show now. Wonder if there is a setting somewhere that got reset once I re-installed it???

5. dfran1

dfran1 Android Enthusiast

I thought this was just me

From time to time I get the same. But I never had uninstalled or re-installed and it just shows up from time to time then goes away on its own

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews