• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Text notification - GoSMS Pro

GoSMS should've auto picked that up. Try re-installing GoSMS pro and it should sort it self out.
OK, I did this, now to see what happens. After I re-installed I got to thinking - I *never* see that envelope. I mean, it's been a while, so this was random. So, I had my wife send a text and send an MMS to see what happens. Neither time did an envelope show up. I'm ok if it doesn't show up, but if it does, I want to make sure it goes to Go SMS Pro.
I get that envelope as well. But I think its only when I get a MMS. When I just get text, while using Go SMS Pro, that envelope does not come up.
That's what I was thinking too. But I cannot get it to show now. Wonder if there is a setting somewhere that got reset once I re-installed it???

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones