• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Texting On The EVO

I was watching a movie and I noticed the iPhone on tv had SMS popups. I told myself I wish I had this function on my EVO and I didn't want to use Handcent. I installed the app SMS Popup and I haven't had a single issue with the app. It's great because you can quickly reply to a text opposed to having to open the messaging app. After installing the SMS popup app I noticed text messages would popup over my locked screen and I became amused. And I could respond to the message without unlocking my phone. Talking about a time saving app. But if you don't want someone to be able to view a text over your locked screen then the app probably isn't for you.

If anyone has been utilizing the basic messaging app please check out SMS Popup for free.

Reactions: shmn

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones