1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Texting timing issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by epiclesis, Jul 10, 2013.

1. epiclesis

epiclesis Lurker

Hi all. :) Just joined because I just converted to the smartphone world yesterday and already having issues.

My husband has an Optimus S, and I don't have the issue with him. My mother has a Chocolate on Verizon, and my friend has an iPhone on Verizon, and another friend has a Blackberry (?) on AT&T and I have issues with all three of them.

Say I send a message to Sally at 9:31pm, she messages me back 2 minutes later, but it comes up as having received at like 4:33pm, so above my sent message, I send one back a minute later, and it comes up that I sent at 9:34pm, she sends one back 2 minutes later, but it comes up as 4:36pm, and now both of her messages are above my two messages.

It's confusing, it's inconvenient, I'm missing messages, and it's hurting my head! Please help! :D

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. go to the app store and download go sms or handcent sms that should fix your problem plus with go sms you can use Iphone emojis with the emoji plug in! (also in the play store)

epiclesis likes this.
  3. epiclesis

epiclesis Lurker

Thanks so much! I got the app and haven't had any issues. And I like how it pops up. :)

4. Glad I could help :)

LG Optimus Elite Forum

The LG Optimus Elite release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews