1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Texts are often not sent on my Exihibit II

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by veniceboy, Jan 27, 2012.

1. veniceboy

veniceboy Member

Jan 27, 2012
    Dear all,
    i have Exihibit II since 2 weeks. The first 2 days all ok, then I started to have some problems with texting. Randomly, and I really say randomly, when I try to send texts it says fail. When it happens, I would say on average 20% of the times if i try again it goes through after the 2 or 3rd trial. the other 80% of the times there is no way to send it (after i hit resend 15-20 times I give up). And another thing: of the person to whom I was trying to send a text that was unsent, I would say 90% of the persons did not receive anything, a couple of persons texted me back saying that they received a broken or empty text, and 2 persons told me stop sending me 10 times the same text (clearly I was trying to resend it but it was always saying "failed". Does anybody have this issue? I use the stock sms application. I had no new application installed since the issued started. Up to now i just have a couple new apps (chess, a dictionary and thats it).
    Thanks
    Veniceboy

Advertisement

2. sreum

sreum Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2011
    michigan
    check this thred out. Give the directions in it a try.
    http://androidforums.com/samsung-exhibit-2-4g/488033-messages-constantly-coming-back-failed.html

3. zemon3

zemon3 New Member

Jan 30, 2012
    Simple answer: Switch Airplane mode on and on. Permanent, no. Simple, yes.