1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Texts are often not sent on my Exihibit II

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by veniceboy, Jan 27, 2012.

  1. veniceboy

    veniceboy Newbie
    Thread Starter
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    16
    Posts:
    18
    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2012

    Jan 27, 2012
    18
    1
    16
    Dear all,
    i have Exihibit II since 2 weeks. The first 2 days all ok, then I started to have some problems with texting. Randomly, and I really say randomly, when I try to send texts it says fail. When it happens, I would say on average 20% of the times if i try again it goes through after the 2 or 3rd trial. the other 80% of the times there is no way to send it (after i hit resend 15-20 times I give up). And another thing: of the person to whom I was trying to send a text that was unsent, I would say 90% of the persons did not receive anything, a couple of persons texted me back saying that they received a broken or empty text, and 2 persons told me stop sending me 10 times the same text (clearly I was trying to resend it but it was always saying "failed". Does anybody have this issue? I use the stock sms application. I had no new application installed since the issued started. Up to now i just have a couple new apps (chess, a dictionary and thats it).
    Thanks
    Veniceboy
     

    Advertisement

  2. sreum

    sreum Android Enthusiast
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    93
    Posts:
    614
    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2011

    Apr 2, 2011
    614
    113
    93
    michigan
    check this thred out. Give the directions in it a try.
    http://androidforums.com/samsung-exhibit-2-4g/488033-messages-constantly-coming-back-failed.html
     
  3. zemon3

    zemon3 Lurker
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    5
    Posts:
    1
    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2012

    Jan 30, 2012
    1
    0
    5
    Simple answer: Switch Airplane mode on and on. Permanent, no. Simple, yes.
     

Share This Page

Loading...