1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

TF Trackpad

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by spac3_m0nk3y, May 17, 2011.

1. spac3_m0nk3y

spac3_m0nk3y Lurker

Maybe I am crazy, but my TF Keyboard trackpad just stopped working and I can't get it back up. Restarting the tablet and redocking the tablet to the keyboard does nothing. I just wrote this post using the keyboard, yet I can't use the trackpad. suggestions? thanks :)
    /.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. LunchBB

LunchBB Android Enthusiast

i'm not sure if that's the case. Have you tried pressing the trackpad ON/OFF key which is located on the top row, fourth key from the left.

mihaelb and spac3_m0nk3y like this.
  3. spac3_m0nk3y

spac3_m0nk3y Lurker

Ha, what's wrong with me! it's always the simplest things. it never even dawned on me that there woud be a dedicated trackpad on/off button. thanks.

4. LunchBB

LunchBB Android Enthusiast

Do you have the same experience that you keep trying to find out why there is no sound from the computer speakers only to find out you haven't plugged in the audio cord? hehe

5. Paddy D

Paddy D Lurker

I'm having trouble with no touchpad.
    Just got my second one yesterday after the first one had noise problems causing red line noise between dock and pad which would lead to complete freeze and a red hue to the screen.
    The new one works fine but I can't get the touchpad to work.
    Even toggling the touchpad button ON/OFF (top row fourth from left) doesn't help.
    Anyone any ideas?:thinking::thinking::thinking:
    (I'm at work right now but will try a USB mouse later when I'm home to see if I can get that to work)

6. Paddy D

Paddy D Lurker

OK, I've plugged in a USB mouse via the keypad and that worked fine.

Anyone help with my dead touchpad?

7. Paddy D

Paddy D Lurker

Upshot is that it's still not working but Comet have promised to replace my Transformer next week when they get more stock. I get to keep it in the meantime.
    Bit of a surprise package with Comet - I thought they'd back-pedal like hell to try and blame the manufacturer/get me to take up my problems with the manufacturer/ hide behind the guarantee but fair play to them, they have 'manned up' both times and said it's down to them as the retailer. Who tweaked their arse over the 'Sale of Goods Act' ? wasn't Anne Robinson surely?;)

ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Forum

The ASUS Eee Pad Transformer release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 10.1" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, and Nvidia Tegra 2 T20 processor.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews