• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help TF300 crashing - constantly - PLEASE HELP!

martymcfarty

Lurker
Sep 24, 2010
Hello,

I have had a 300 pad for 25 days now, I love it, been perfect.

Was out all day yesterday so didn't use it at all. I get home this afternoon to find that it had shut down (despite being 40%+ charged). When I booted it back up, it crashed almost instantly on load and has continued to do this since lasting between a few seconds and a minute or so each crash. I have carried out at factory reset and that has not helped in any way.

Irritatingly my 21 day return policy date has just passed so now I think they will want to send it off to Asus for god knows how long. Any ideas on what this could be to do with / how I might be able to fix it without having to send it back?

Side issue - I noticed that it wasnt able to turn on wifi (in settings it just said 'turning on wifi', but it would just hang there with no change). After factory reset this seems to have been fixed, however with the crashes its pretty unusable.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones