• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tf700t keyboard/dock

DrArv

Lurker
Jan 13, 2013
HI - I am a 75 year young guy living high up in the Tehachapi California mountians and just joined this forum. I have an Asus Infinity TF700T on order and will be replacing my 7" Lenovo A1 with Gingerbread. I have not ordered the keybord yet as I understand that Asus has modified them recently. Some are saying get the one with the metal bottom. Other say plastic. Just confused at this point. :thinking:

Welcome to Android Forums, DrArv. :hello: Glad to have you join our community.

The best place to get info and advice on your Transformer Infinity is going to be it's sub-forum here at AF, where you'll find all sorts of useful info, tips, and of course help from the folks who know that tablet the best.

ASUS Transformer Infinity TF700T - Android Forums

There's also a whole lot more here, so take a look around and enjoy the forums. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away - we'd be happy to help.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. Happy posting! :)

- eyebeam

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones