1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root THANK YOU... and one small issue.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by deantemple, Jul 11, 2010.

1. deantemple

deantemple Member

Jul 7, 2010
    I wanted to extend a huge Thank You!!! to everyone who contributes to this site and posts such helpful walkthroughs on rooting and everything else.

Just rooted and themed my phone yesterday, and also added and overclock kernel, could never have done it without all the help here. the only thing is, now my kindle app won't work (not a huge deal, i've got it on my ipod too.) i'm running cyanogenmod 5.0.8 with the smoked glass theme and a 1.2GHz kernel.

any advice on fixing this would be great, but the main reason for this post is to thank all the helpful members at androidforums for doing such a good job explaining how to make your droid kick ass.... good job guys.

Advertisement

2. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to.

Jan 11, 2010
    Truck driver/ driver mentor. I train people to dri
    Georgia
    Try going into the rom manager and fixing permissions. If that don't work, try to uninstall and reinstall the app.. I hope this fixes the issue for you.

"You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything."

3. deantemple

deantemple Member

Jul 7, 2010
    thanks for the tip. i actually flashed blueberry kangerade today, and kindle worked with that, but i'll try your suggestion if i switch again and it doesn't work.