1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

General Thank You Best Buy!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by RichSz, Jul 26, 2013.

1. RichSz

RichSz Not Entitled

Yesterday I read on Twitter that people were walking in to Walmart, asking for an N7.2 and suggesting the clerk look in the back room. They would then get their tablet 5 or 6 days before the official release. I thought of doing this but felt it was slightly unethical so I bailed on the idea.

For a goof I went to Best Buy's website and found they were still taking pre-orders but not for delivery, in-store only. Hmmmm. Checked my local store and they were listed as available. Hmmmm. Threw the 32GB in my cart and went through the process. In stock, confirmation, drive during lunch, got my N7.2!

Thank you Best Buy!

Advertisement

2. blahblahyoutoo

blahblahyoutoo Well-Known Member

BB and Staples are both selling today. GF picked one up for me for $200 after coupon.
    :)

3. androidpod

androidpod Well-Known Member

The first Best Buy I tried already sold out. Off to the next one later today.

(I asked about how many they had and the manager said around 20)

4. JSchu22

JSchu22 Android Enthusiast

My Best Buy had over 100 of them. When the guy looked up stock he laughed and said that apparently they do have it in stock.

5. strollin

strollin Well-Known Member

I got one at Staples today.

6. ODog2323

ODog2323 Android Enthusiast

Picked mime up at best buy today too, of course, after convincing the sales rep that it was really in stock :)