1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Thank you! (Boot cylce, SBF, etc)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kapstone, Feb 2, 2011.

1. kapstone

kapstone Newbie

Just wanted to say thanks to all the posters and people who asked questions in this forum. I have no idea what happened but I was using Bootstrapper for the first time and I got stuck in a boot cycle (i wasnt even flashing a rom or anything just hit reboot and it just started looping).

I spent a lot of timing digging through the forums and after some hang-ups and glitches I was able to use RSD and an SBF and flash back to a phone that works. Thanks again for everyone's posts.

And for anyone else experiencing these problems, make sure you have the right drivers installed! That was my biggest problem but once I found them it was all smooth sailing. (And because I had a hard time finding them, here is a link Motorola USB Drivers)

The real question is now that I know I can flash back, do I start messing around some more?

Thanks again

gmenfan83 and Aggie12 like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Steven58

Absolutely! Mess away!

Also, feel free to ask questions, even if the topic's already been talked about. I don't mind answering the same question for the 30th time, because it's NEW FOR YOU!

3. kapstone

kapstone Newbie

Just installed GummyJar from ROM manager but was having some issues with the network connection so I am about to run Liberty. This is great - why didnt I do this sooner?

4. Steven58

because you're a scardy cat?
    Steven hides. :p

5. Aggie12

Aggie12 Android Expert

Thank you for actually researching your issue! I know we don't require it but it sure is nice to see someone using the search tool and solving their own problem. :) I'm not saying its bad if you don't but I know I get a certain sense of satisfaction when I solve my own problems.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews