1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Thank you everyone. :)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Raekwon, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Raekwon

Raekwon Well-Known Member

It is looking more and more like I will be abandoning the good ol' Evo pretty soon. Sprint has garbage service in my area and The more I read about the Galaxy S3 the more I think it's out performing anything HTC is throwing out. US Cellular is the top coverage carrier where I live and now that they actually have a good phone it might be time to bail on Sprint. Thanks so much for all the help with Roms and root related questions in general. We have some amazing people in this forum with an astronomical amount of knowledge. :)

P.S. if I have missed a phone that is as good or better than the S3, please let me know.. I do like HTC and changing to Samsung is going to be tough.

tube517, ocnbrze, dustwun77 and 2 others like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

The samsung s3 and HTC one X are the top of the line phones out there right now spec wise. I would also check out the nexus if your into AOSP Roms and fast updates

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Another one bites the dust for the better.!
    Good luck and fun on your next device!

ocnbrze likes this.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews