1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Thanks CM7!!! Any good themes???

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jedi23930, Dec 29, 2011.

1. jedi23930

jedi23930 Lurker

So, i would just like to thank the devs of cm7, and all the helpful people of this forum, as i flashed my first rom yesterday with much success: CyanogenMod7!!!

Ive been playing around with it all day today, its awseome.

With that said, i have a question: what other themes are there for the rom, besides the 5 that are included (screenshots please), and do ihave to flash them to my phone or just download them as a .apk?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. alfick3

alfick3 Android Expert

I don't have screen shots avail, but you can search the market for cm7 themes. Also, most of the themes for ADW or Launcher Pro (the 2 launchers included with the different cm7 roms) should work.

jedi23930 likes this.
  3. jedi23930

jedi23930 Lurker

I have adw launcher but i havent seen any launcher pro, how do i access it?

4. atownchevyboy

atownchevyboy Well-Known Member

When you want to get a theme from the market, just hit download and it will download to your theme chooser app on your phone. Then you just go in the theme chooser app and select which theme you want.

jedi23930 likes this.
  5. jedi23930

jedi23930 Lurker

Sounds like a plan! :D thanks

6. benalmighty

benalmighty Android Enthusiast

Launcher Pro is my favorite. You can get it from the market too; its free but the paid versions is cool too, it comes with nifty widgets. Its simpler than ADW, but from what i remember, it runs smoother and quicker, its rather light too size wise. You can use different docks also, and rotate each.
    I'm kinda OCD when it comes to my "desktops", so I like to keep it simple usually without apps and shortcuts, apps, or widgets, but I sometimes change it up every few weeks.
    This is a pic from before I updated to 2.2.2. It has a cyan theme, cyan (nexus) wallpaper, and launcher pro all on reppard's cm7.

Attached Files:

jedi23930 likes this.
  7. jedi23930

jedi23930 Lurker

Looks great! Lol im the opposite, my home screeen isfull of widgets. Ill install launcher pro then!!!

8. alfick3

alfick3 Android Expert

Sorry, one of the cm7's has Launcher Pro instead of ADW, but I can't remember which one.

9. Android?What!?

Android?What!? Android Enthusiast

This is the ics mdpi theme by kodev, it can be found on the market for free, its actually really good looking mixed with ics launcher. Just an opinion

Here's a couple screenshots.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. DTowns Finest

DTowns Finest Member

Go launcher ex is by far the best launcher. Tons of customizations and themes. Also go dev team have a free theme making tool to make your own themes from scratch. Here's a few screeshots.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Tapatalk