• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Thanks CM7!!! Any good themes???

jedi23930

Lurker
Dec 28, 2011
So, i would just like to thank the devs of cm7, and all the helpful people of this forum, as i flashed my first rom yesterday with much success: CyanogenMod7!!!

Ive been playing around with it all day today, its awseome.

With that said, i have a question: what other themes are there for the rom, besides the 5 that are included (screenshots please), and do ihave to flash them to my phone or just download them as a .apk?

So, i would just like to thank the devs of cm7, and all the helpful people of this forum, as i flashed my first rom yesterday with much success: CyanogenMod7!!!

Ive been playing around with it all day today, its awseome.

With that said, i have a question: what other themes are there for the rom, besides the 5 that are included (screenshots please), and do ihave to flash them to my phone or just download them as a .apk?
When you want to get a theme from the market, just hit download and it will download to your theme chooser app on your phone. Then you just go in the theme chooser app and select which theme you want.

Reactions: jedi23930
Upvote 0
I have adw launcher but i havent seen any launcher pro, how do i access it?

Launcher Pro is my favorite. You can get it from the market too; its free but the paid versions is cool too, it comes with nifty widgets. Its simpler than ADW, but from what i remember, it runs smoother and quicker, its rather light too size wise. You can use different docks also, and rotate each.
I'm kinda OCD when it comes to my "desktops", so I like to keep it simple usually without apps and shortcuts, apps, or widgets, but I sometimes change it up every few weeks.
This is a pic from before I updated to 2.2.2. It has a cyan theme, cyan (nexus) wallpaper, and launcher pro all on reppard's cm7.

Attachments

• THIS ONE.png
    THIS ONE.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: jedi23930
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones