• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thanks For All of this Hardworked Info!

TimeWizard

Lurker
Oct 13, 2010
Hello,

Thank you for this opportunity to gather a great deal of hard-work of great information!

I am a new customer of Sprint. I purchased three Epic phones. I originally wanted two Epics and one Evo. Best Buys did not have any Evos at the time, so I went with three Epics.

After using the Epic for 14 days, I couldn't stand it any more and traded it in for the Fantastic Evo!

I am far from being an Apple boy Fan but I come from using an Iphone 3G and I pretty much love the phone. With that said, I did not like the Epic for the most part, but now having the Evo, the Iphone is looking more and more as an old phone in the past and I don't miss it!!!

Now again with that said, the Evo feels like an Iphone but better! The Evo feels like a phone without the bulk as the Epic had. I can navigate on the Evo better and faster then the Iphone. Just the layout of the menus and what this type of phone offers with all of the apps especially PDANET, without rooting, it makes the Evo have a huge WOW factor!!!

Again thank you for this opportunity. I hope in the future I can share and help those who appreciated as I do!

TimeWizard :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones