• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thanks for the forum

nealrieger

Lurker
Mar 6, 2010
Texas
I guess I'm now an Android geek--I can't put the thing down! Now I'd like it to do everything so I look forward to getting info on what the latest is for the Android OS. Tonight, my mission was looking for a car accessory power mounted cradle with flexible positioning that also has a mini or micro USB charging cable built into the unit. I saw this once but can't find it again. Looking for that led me here and I'm glad I found this site. - Neal

I guess I'm now an Android geek--I can't put the thing down! Now I'd like it to do everything so I look forward to getting info on what the latest is for the Android OS. Tonight, my mission was looking for a car accessory power mounted cradle with flexible positioning that also has a mini or micro USB charging cable built into the unit. I saw this once but can't find it again. Looking for that led me here and I'm glad I found this site. - Neal

Not exactly what you described, but I hope it gets you started - Droid Cradle

Good luck here, I hope that you enjoy your stay, PM me if you need any help!

Upvote 0
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones