• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thanks! Sorry I have to go.

I stumbled in here from a link on Google in search of knowledge. I walked into one of the most beautiful and moving scenes I think I've seen in a very long time. Crash, I never knew you but it sounds like you were a swell guy. Mrs. Crash I am deeply sorry for your loss. I was moved to tears by the graciousness I have seen in here. The knowledge I gained was of a different sort than I expected. Thank you. Peace to all of you.

Upvote 0
I had have the honor of being around long enough to share comments on the same thread as Mr. Damage,I particularly have a memory back in January of this year,when it felt I was of no use to the forum and was more of a nuisance,also felt like deleting my account and going back to working in solitude,then I came across a thread of a person who had felt the same.
The thoughtful words and encouragement he passed on to that member had really inspired me,so I decided to tough it out and try to be as wise and honorable dispite any limitations,for if you keep your will strong and powerful,there is no limitations, thank you Mr. Damage,you are always in the thoughts and prayers of those you inspired,myself included.
R.I.P,Amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just know that our thoughts are always with you and we still think about you everyday, we will all see you again someday, so keep the seat warm for us. Cheers mate. Hard to believe 8 months has passed by already, makes you realize how quick time passes you buy, don't let it do that. ;)

Upvote 0
@AZgl1500
Not to take away from @Crashdamage at all, because he and I had several PMs back and forth about my wife.

She is in ICU now for 3 days, and I am wondering if the time to "just let her go" is not almost here.

@Crashdamage, may you Rest In Peace.
@AZgl1500 , hoping the strength and consolation be yours in such a trialsome timevin life for you and yours. Very sorry for what you are going through. This news of Bobcat, CrashDamage and Funkylogic is really just hitting me. I hope this song is not unappropriate to dedicate in their names. it just shows how we should never let one day go by without letting those we love and care for know it. time goes by so fast and take so much for granted...............

Upvote 0
My first post here!

I was in search of a secure email client and came across another thread started by @Crashdamage. Then I felt something wrong as other users posted good bye messages and then saw this thread. WOW. Such an amazing person! He must be very brave and bold and also a great guy with no regrets on returning. He lived his life and went back happily. A very touching post and follow ups. Really moved by this.

Yes Crashdamage, my friend. I will sure meet you once, on the dark side of the Moon as you mentioned.

May his soul rest in peace.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones