1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Thanks to all of you!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by morejaylesswar, Mar 21, 2011.

1. morejaylesswar

None

Mar 12, 2011
    I started my new job at Wireless Advocates today. I was really anxious to get involved with everything. Today I had a customer come and inquire about the Thunderbolt. Now, I don't own a Thunderbolt, but I'm looking to get it as soon as my store gets it. Anyway, as I just eluded to: We don't have the Thunderbolt yet. No phone? No problem. I was able to help him and answer all of his questions based on what I've been reading in these threads since Thursday!

Thank you for posting your information. I've only played with the phone in the Verizon store. I can't wait to get my hands on my own Thunderbolt. Until then, reading the threads will suffice.

He did, however, ask about Skype video calls and I don't know the exact time. I've read so much. Anyone know a real approx. time?

Advertisement

2. lamoglinsgal

lamoglinsgal Android Expert
    None

Jun 23, 2010
    Virginia
    Last I heard about Skype, it was February 28th. LOL!

It's funny, when I bought my phone at VZW, I was telling the sales people there stuff they didn't know. Maybe that means I spend to much time on the forum? No...I'm a research-a-holic.

3. morejaylesswar

None

Mar 12, 2011
    LOL! Man, I felt like a complete newbie for the longest until someone asked about the Thunderbolt. I didn't want to over talk him, but I was just so excited to talk about something that I knew just about everything from the specs to the consumer issues. I lurk these forums for seemingly hours at a time. So much so that "HTC Thunderbolt - Android Fourms" is now on my Google Chrome top visited!