• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thanks

texmm

Lurker
Jul 14, 2013
Hey everyone, I've been stocking this site a bit as a longtime iPhone user (and every other Apple product). Finally gave up on iOS and traded my iPhone 5 for a Galaxy S4.

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who have posted so much detailed info. It helped me decide to make the switch and will certainly help me now that I have.

Hey everyone, I've been stocking this site a bit as a longtime iPhone user (and every other Apple product). Finally gave up on iOS and traded my iPhone 5 for a Galaxy S4.

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who have posted so much detailed info. It helped me decide to make the switch and will certainly help me now that I have.

On behalf of the Android Forums community, you're welcome, and nice choice, the S4. ;)

You've obviously been reading in the S4 sub-forum here. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones