• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

That's what I like about you...

SecondShot

Android Enthusiast
Mar 29, 2011
Washington DC
Ahhh, I love that Romantics tune. But, I have had my TB for a full week now. I have had a full weekend, in the office for two days, and travelled out of town for three days. I feel like I have a feel for the device now and its performance. Its not perfect and I realize that other people have had problems, but it has been a very enjoyable experience migrating from my Storm 2 to the TB. I am admittedly a tweaker and researcher so I don’t mind the “process” of optimizing my tools as a point of reference. I might say I actually enjoy that part of it. Here is a list of the things that will keep me from trading the phone in…

Ahhh, I love that Romantics tune. But, I have had my TB for a full week now. I have had a full weekend, in the office for two days, and travelled out of town for three days. I feel like I have a feel for the device now and its performance. Its not perfect and I realize that other people have had problems, but it has been a very enjoyable experience migrating from my Storm 2 to the TB. I am admittedly a tweaker and researcher so I don

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones