• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Accessories Thread

The_Chief

Accept no imitations!
  • Nov 17, 2009
    Manchester, Tennessee
    This thread is for those awesome Z Fold 4 accessories you discover... all in one place so we can share our finds with everyone.

Since I'm a die-hard user of the S Pen, I love the Spigen Thin Fit P case for the Fold devices. Works incredibly well! It protects the case while keeping both displays accessible; holds the S Pen in a convenient place while allowing full access to buttons and wireless charging.

Reactions: ocnbrze
    For the Z Fold 4, I got the case-friendly ArmorSuit Military Shield screen protector set and the Spigen Thin Fit P case. Samsung included the S Pen and case as a bonus, so I will sell the Fold 3 in the case, with the Pen.

For the Galaxy Watch 5, I got the IQ Shield 45mm screen protector and a quick release leather wristband

For those two AND the Buds 2 Pro, a 3-in-1 wireless charging stand.

What about you?

Upvote 0
    I used the Darling Bride's phone to photo the difference between the two Thin Fit P cases. The one on my Fold 3 is wider, showing how Samsung reduced the bezels to increase screen size on the front panel. I guess they strength tested this, but it looks awfully thin...

Attachments

• received_1024804351543049.jpeg
      received_1024804351543049.jpeg
      130.1 KB · Views: 76
    Upvote 0
    So, I went with the preorder deal and got the Samsung S-pen with case with stand (BTW, everything in black). I really like the concept of switching out the pen and the stand. The back of the case is ok but a little fingerprint heavy but the material feels thin, not horrible though. Now the front piece is so cheap and thin that it's pretty much unusable. I would never pay $90 for that case but I guess your paying for the pen. On my Fold 2 I used the Spigen tough armor pro and LOVED it but it was bulky but I felt safe with it even though I think I've only dropped a phone 3 times in all of the years I've had them. I decided not to go expensive this time and went with this cheap case from amazon https://www.amazon.com/Marphe-Kickstand-Shockproof-Protective-£¨Black£©/dp/B0B6W3626Z/ref=sr_1_15?crid=2C7DHUA0T9PNJ&keywords=z+fold+4+s+pen+case+with+stand&qid=1661650197&sprefix=z+fold+4+s+pen+case+with+shand,aps,72&sr=8-15&th=1
    I have to say that I love this case so far! The removable s-pen holder is convenient but I don't remove it because it really adds to the grip of the phone when holding it and I like the 'angle/not flat' type look when phone is on the table so I can glance and see the screen better. The front piece is so much stronger than the Samsung official case, hasn't moved yet and feels solid. We'll see how time goes by with durability.

I bought a matte cover screen protector for my Fold 2 and really liked it due to the lack of fingerprints but didn't look good for the 'whites' so I decided to go gloss this time and bought this from Spigen https://www.spigen.com/collections/...cover-glass-hinge-film?variant=41082863812655 . WOW, so easily installed with no bubbles or flaws, it took longer to read the directions than to install. I highly recommend!

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    As I'm internally obsessed by my alter ego, I always experiment with accessories even when I'm satisfied with what I own so I bought this cheap case from some stupid ad off of a social network https://sendmycase.com/products/mag...included-case-with-s-pen-slot-free-s-pen-gift ...and I must say it is my favorite case so far.I had to do some mods to it as it came with a front cover that had it's own screen clear cover which was...ummm...not good so I took it out as I have the Spigen but then the front cover, which is magnetic,was off kilt...oofaa, but I always have the 2mm sticky tape on hand and it worked perfect. It also has the backside kick stand which is great.

It came with a generic s-pen and I'm really enjoying it as it works on the cover screen. It doesn't work with the Samsung S-pen utilities app(smart select and etc.) but It does pretty much what I need it for as I'm not a big S-pen dude, however, the slot on the case does hold the official s-pen perfectly if you desire. Anywho, I'm sure I'll buy more cases in the future so.....

Pics here were taken via apple product(UGG)

Attachments

• IMG-0261.JPG
      IMG-0261.JPG
      537.2 KB · Views: 86
    • IMG-0258.JPG
      IMG-0258.JPG
      530.7 KB · Views: 65
    Last edited:
    Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones