• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Actually Useful Sale Thread

MikeRL

Android Enthusiast
Apr 8, 2012
I would put this in the classifieds, and that would make much more sense, but I don't think many of you guys would find it there. So I'm putting this here. You guys need extra space? Sad thing about my Nexus 4 is that it cannot take an SD card. But I was browsing Android news today, and Amazon has SD cards on sale. What better day to get a bigger SD card than today? As many of you know, storage is getting cheaper, and I know you all need space, especially if you're still on the Triumph. So stock up if you need one! Get one before they run out! Note that I'm not a spam bot (no my account wasn't hacked) nor am I getting paid a dime to do this. If they move this I'll just PM those of you guys I know well. This is supposed to be a good sale. No pressure. Also, if I find another sale that is useful for the Triumph, I will update the OP. If you're a cheapskate like me you may wanna subscribe to this thread. I am only going to post things that are usable on the Triumph. Also, to save space on the server and not make this look and behave like a piece of spam (I don't want to look like I'm soliciting, I'm just giving advice) I will only make one post myself here. If anyone posts something spammy or a spam bot comes here, I won't be hesitant to report it to the mods. And by all means, make sure what you get has good reviews (and lots of them), you get it from a trusted seller or Amazon or any other large company directly, and make sure you check the return policy and are mindful of shipping costs. Even if a product has some good reviews, make sure there are enough and that there aren't too many critical reviews that say it's defective or the seller screwed someone over. Just some tips to not get screwed from yours truly. Good luck on this one! Also when a sale is over I'll delete it from the OP. Don't want you all to go through a bunch of links that don't do jack.

No sales now (as of July 13th, 2013). I'll let you all know when I find some specific to the Triumph).

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones