1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support The alarm does it again!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by goyal.sanchit, Oct 22, 2010.

1. goyal.sanchit

goyal.sanchit Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2010
    India
    Before I got the phone I had read on net that there were problems with alarm not going off sometimes and many times it was related to task killers or clock not updating.

I didnt believe them at first but when I got the phone out of 3 days the alarm didnt go off for 2 days even when the clock app wasnt killed making it highly unreliable.

Then after that it worked well for 10-15 days slowly building the confidence and now once again this morning it refused to go off!! Though I didnt have any important work scheduled this morning but in case of any prior commitments it is highly unreliable to trust the alarm. I wonder what stops it sometimes since surely its not the task killer.

This time I guess my battery was below 20%. Since some default android apps dont work on low battery (Camera, Video player etc) maybe the alarm also didnt work. But when I woke up after some time the screen was ON, the clock app was using fair amount of CPU usage and had drained quite a good amount of battery. SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOUR! :D

Advertisement