1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support the application xxx (process com.xxx) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by user12345, Sep 9, 2011.

1. user12345

user12345 Lurker
    None

Sep 9, 2011
    Hi

I hope that someone can help.

I installed a couple of new aps the other night. Everything was fine. Yesterday, however, when I tried to use one of my old aps (not one of the newly installed), I couldn't connect to 3G or any other data service. I switched my phone off thinking my phone just needed a restart; it took ages to switch off. When I eventually managed to switch it on again I had to re-enter lots of info (as if phone had been re-set) and had lost all of the info that is stored on the phone. Every ap that calls to the web then wouldn't work - I just get the error message

"the application xxx (process com.xxx) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

I decided to do a restore through Kies, hoping this would help. No joy. I now cannot use most of my aps, which is really frustrating. Anything that needs to talk to the net returns this error.

Does anyone know what this is and how I fix it please? I'd be really grateful!

Thanks.

Advertisement