1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support The apps on myinternal memory card disapeared when i put in a micro SDHC

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by theminikiller, Jan 5, 2012.

1. theminikiller

theminikiller Lurker
    None

Jan 4, 2012
    Hi

I'm using Go launcher EX. I bought a 16GB micro sdhc card for my huawei titan u8800. When i put it in suddenly over half of my apps disapeared from the app list and in my homescreens they only showed the green loading icon. When i try to click on them on the home screen it says that the application is not installed. I think it was the apps that i had moved to the internal storage that disapeared. In the memory info it still says that the internal memory card is almost used up so it doesnt seem to have been deleted. After i took out the card and rebooted they came back after about 10 minutes. So id be glad to get any help to get the apps back.

Advertisement

2. VMT

VMT Lurker
    None

Feb 3, 2012
    Hy...

I do have the same problem...as long as no sd card is inserted all things work perfectly.aside this... there is another problem.when the sd card is inserted pics start dissapearing from the galery.after i remove the card...they are back on:).also when i tried to use a friend's card same problem BUT when she inserted it back into her phone...SURPRISE...some of my pictures where on her card...and it only staied in my phone 4 less than 5 min...and i certenly did not copied them.

I have to apologise 4 my english and i hope there is some one who can help me...

Tkx;)

3. Gmash

Gmash Android Expert
    None

Feb 3, 2011
    Male
    neither Here nor There