• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The art of an android homescreen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkylogik

share the love peeps ;)
Sep 15, 2011
Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe
Sorry i thought i saw a thread on here just for people to share screenshots and teach/learn how to get those effects but cant find it in a search :( on another popular site, its a sticky which would be cool.
Launchers, custom icons, live wallpaper, custom dock must really make users of other platform jealous.
Some people like a really minimal screen with clean colours and text icons, i prefer a wallpaper and a few icons n a nice clock
If that post exists then mods can you smoke this one away please, if not, can we start here...... say any samsung allowed or only the s3?
Doesnt make much difference but no tablets?

Started with this tonight
uploadfromtaptalk1357209015977.jpg

Then decided on a wee change but got bored VERY fast n have this now lmao
uploadfromtaptalk1357209082034.jpg

Gona start from ground up and new Nova makes things interesting.
Hopefully the next i post will be gorgeous and any txt/clock widgets' colour and shadow will cook cool together and the WP will look like it was born there lol

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones