• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Atrix Pre-Order Page Is Live

When i tried to order, it didn't give me the $100 instant rebate. Im assuming, after reading the fine print, its because i have an unlimited data plan whihc dosn't qualify me for the rebate? Anyone else seeing this?
Yep ..here too! I am a Premier customer. I read somewhere that someone was told that they have to purchase a 4G data plan plus tethering in order to get the phone at $199....Thank you AT&T

Upvote 0
I did call and was told the ordering was handled by AT&T premier. They told me they were closed on weekends.

Well you were an ass but I'll just chalk it up as frustration. I called premier and ordered just fine and got the rebate. The number is 800-331-0500. As far as thinking you're idiots, no I don't think that, it's just you never mentioned you called until now and I don't assume anything. So try to calm down buddy

Upvote 0
This problem has been corrected. When I tried last night (around midnight), I had the same problem. I just tried again (around 10 am) and was able to pre-order the atrix with no problem.

I just tried again at 9:35am central time and still could not order. I can see the items in my cart but can't submit the order. I am trying to preorder using my Nexus One. I am not sure if this is causing the problem or not.

Upvote 0
Well you were an ass but I'll just chalk it up as frustration. I called premier and ordered just fine and got the rebate. The number is 800-331-0500. As far as thinking you're idiots, no I don't think that, it's just you never mentioned you called until now and I don't assume anything. So try to calm down buddy

lol.. like i said.. sorry if I am an ass. I am really frustrated. I wanted to be on the top of list in case it comes early.

When I called earlier they refused to order it for me. I have found somebody now who is.. Been on hold for over 28 minutes. Hopefully it goes through for him.. Will update shortly

Upvote 0
lol.. like i said.. sorry if I am an ass. I am really frustrated. I wanted to be on the top of list in case it comes early.

When I called earlier they refused to order it for me. I have found somebody now who is.. Been on hold for over 28 minutes. Hopefully it goes through for him.. Will update shortly

All I can say is keep at it, I was on the phone this morning at 7am and got off about 8:30. I couldn't order online because they were doing an early upgrade for me. She wanted to call me back because she couldn't find a manager to do the override but I told her I would and we got it done.

Upvote 0
how do i know if my preorder went through...? i go to my cart, and i see my name, and the atrix 4g, and next to it, a gray check. and a box that says "We will ship all items in your cart when the pre-ordered items are available. To receive currently available items, create a separate order that does not contain pre-ordered items"

i dont see a price (it said 200 before) and i cant see if i got to keep my $30 unlimited plan or not

Upvote 0
how do i know if my preorder went through...? i go to my cart, and i see my name, and the atrix 4g, and next to it, a gray check. and a box that says "We will ship all items in your cart when the pre-ordered items are available. To receive currently available items, create a separate order that does not contain pre-ordered items"

i dont see a price (it said 200 before) and i cant see if i got to keep my $30 unlimited plan or not

yea that's the problem i'm having. you should see a bunch of things with an option to check out.

you are most likely going to need to call to order

Upvote 0
After being on hold for 53 minutes I was told that the website is not working properly and give it until Tuesday to be fixed. Also they said that I wouldn't get the discounted price if I went to a store to order it.

The site does let new customers order though. But you can't upgrade.

So much for being a premier customer. :mad:

Upvote 0
After being on hold for 53 minutes I was told that the website is not working properly and give it until Tuesday to be fixed. Also they said that I wouldn't get the discounted price if I went to a store to order it.

Premier customer here too and i literally just got of the phone 20 minutes ago and have my confirmation number. I would call back in. Ask for Jos

Upvote 0
I logged into my account to try and upgrade/preorder, and found that I couldn't add any accessories either (I want the laptop dock bundle). I talked to a customer service person online and they told me I would have to buy the laptop dock after receiving the phone. Waiting to see if they fix that online. I'm not paying that much extra to order the laptop dock separately. :mad:
The laptop dock by itself was announced $499. In the bundle it wil be effectively $780 and you will be giving up unlimited data.

Upvote 0
Just completed my pre-order and it only cost me 306.29 with next day shipping and thats buying it off contract :) I was gonna get the laptop dock last night bc it was gonna be less than 500 for both but the premier site had a glitch in it and wouldnt let me order it at midnight. It has since been fixed and was gonna charge me 499 for the dock...I can wait....haha

Upvote 0

I am a premiere customer, and also had problems with the website. I called 611 and a nice young lady helped me get my pre-order in with current data and rate plan.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones