• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Avengers (May 4, 2012)

I was a big comic fan as a kid growing up. I read Marvel comics, was not much of a DC comics fan. I was really surprise how well IRONMAN did at the movie, he was not as big as Superman,Batman and Spiderman. Well I'm really looking forward to this movie and if I remember correctly Ironman can shoot a blast from his chest, I don't recall seeing him do that yet.

Upvote 0
Can I ask, for those who have seen it: How big have the crowds been? We went to see The Dark Knight like 2-3 weeks after it opened and it was still a packed theater for a matinee. I want to go see The Avengers (Imax 3D please) this weekend, but I don't want to fight anyone.

I can PROMISE that the 3D IMAX will be packed if you go during the "prime times." First show or two today or the last show Sunday will likely be ok. Likewise shows during the week should be ok.

Reactions: breadnatty08
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones