• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Avengers (May 4, 2012)

You keep preaching about the VIP section at Rave, which makes me think you are going to a trance club lol.

Well it used to be showcase cinemas... Now it's a rave....

Tell you what, an order of boneless wings is 10 bucks and there are like 30 to a order. I'm gonna regret that.... They are so good though.

Btw, one of the best movies I've EVER seen! For me that is saying a lot

Upvote 0
I must be getting old. I was rather unimpressed. :(

Really? I'm surprised... though last movie i saw was Wrath of the titans and that BLEW!

That can't be the reason; NA said he enjoyed it.

:eek:

I'm hurt.......

Did you dress up as ironman or cpt america when you went to see it? I saw a bunch of you little ones dressed up at the theater

Reactions: Xyro
Upvote 0
Saw it yesterday at the local IMAX in 3D. Have to say it was AMAZING!
To those who haven't seen it, be sure to stay to the VERY end, like after all the credits. You'll thank me later. :D

I thought it was a well-known practice to stay until the end of the Marvel flicks? In any event, thanks for the heads up (even though I planned on sticking around lol).

Reactions: Tattycakes
Upvote 0
Great movie and the only reason I go to the theatre: action and effects.

This has to be the best part;
[Hide]
Hulk-Smash.gif
[/Hide]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones