• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The best camera in the world...

Here's another from a couple shots earlier.
MVIMG_20180501_061613.jpg

Upvote 0
Post the best photos you have taken with your Andriod phone. Please say what phone you used and if you took it with the phone's stock camera or edited it in any way with either an app or other program. Here is one I am really proud of that I took of a Rhododendron on the bush outside my home. The first photo is the original taken with the phones stock camera. the second is edited in Photoshop Elements. I took it with my LG K20 V.
2TKNavg.jpg

LMyWnRy.jpg

Upvote 0
I’ve been up at a Christian conference center in the Santa Cruz mountains the past couple of days. It’s been quite stormy until after dawn today, and I snapped this pic while walking to breakfast. The light was just terrific. I really like it and hope you do as well.

View attachment 139906
I love it! The rays of sunlight shining through are awesome.

Reactions: rootabaga
Upvote 0
I’ve been up at a Christian conference center in the Santa Cruz mountains the past couple of days. It’s been quite stormy until after dawn today, and I snapped this pic while walking to breakfast. The light was just terrific. I really like it and hope you do as well.

View attachment 139906
Pretty amazing shot man, it is hard getting the dawn just right.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones