• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The BEST home replacement!!

I don't see how that has much to do with your launcher..

Hey me neither. Perhaps the stock launcher use more memory? All I can say is that was the only change in programs I made and the ram was significantly higher afterwards. Prior to that it used to read 54-70MB free through out the day now it reads 96-107MB free through out the day.

Typical reboot gives me 112MB of free ram.

Upvote 0
Loving ADW. Works better than Launcher Pro for me. No FC's and doesn't seem to have the same beta bugginess that LP had going on. I'm sure everyone's experience varies slightly (not sure why), but ADW is the best launcher I've used so far.

One complaint, I'm still getting used to the bottom drawer thing. I've accidentally deleted a couple apps. I think I just need to get used to it.

Upvote 0
I have a qustion:

My firmware version is 1.5, do does this mean i can't use any of these apps yall have been talking about in this thread?

I suppose I should update my firmware version??? (build number is cupcake.cl14)

Thanks for any feedback!

If you can update the firmware, you should. Minimum requirement for these home launchers are either 1.6 (home++) or 2.1 (LaucherPro, helixlauncher).

Upvote 0
If you can update the firmware, you should. Minimum requirement for these home launchers are either 1.6 (home++) or 2.1 (LaucherPro, helixlauncher).

Thanks for the tip

I have the Sprint PDF file saved to my desk to that walks me through how to update my phone. I was reading it and noticed it said "
Download the executable file to your desktop" however it did not tell me what the file is or were to get it from did i miss something in the PDF instructions?

Upvote 0
Thanks for the tip

I have the Sprint PDF file saved to my desk to that walks me through how to update my phone. I was reading it and noticed it said "
Download the executable file to your desktop" however it did not tell me what the file is or were to get it from did i miss something in the PDF instructions?

Sprint’s Samsung Moment 2.1 Update Is Now Officially Live | Android Phone Fans

Phandroid explains it pretty well, click on 'update' in the article for the file.

If you have any problems with installing the update, post your questions here: http://androidforums.com/samsung-moment/61763-moment-2-1-update-thread-15.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones