• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

the big ass don't be shy image made me do it

Hi, I'm new here I started my smartphone timeline with the HTC Imagio(WinMo Fail) which turned out to be a complete waste of money, but now I'm waiting for the HTC Incredible for my second phone. Despite my envy of the new iPhone and Evo, front facing cameras HDMI ports, I decided to stick with the Incredible that can last me a year for a Windows 7(thinking about staying with Android) phone with LTE on verizon next year(hopefully). I'm also checking out how to make apps for Android if anyone can give me tips

Hi, I'm new here I started my smartphone timeline with the HTC Imagio(WinMo Fail) which turned out to be a complete waste of money, but now I'm waiting for the HTC Incredible for my second phone. Despite my envy of the new iPhone and Evo, front facing cameras HDMI ports, I decided to stick with the Incredible that can last me a year for a Windows 7(thinking about staying with Android) phone with LTE on verizon next year(hopefully). I'm also checking out how to make apps for Android if anyone can give me tips
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones