• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Braid Inspired Puzzler for Android

OnePixelDev

Lurker
Aug 31, 2016
Time Turner is a puzzle game based on time travel in which you will solve challenging puzzles to unravel the story about how Qube avenges the death of Qubi

Available on Google Play Store for free: Time Turner

It is a story about Qube. He begins with a feeling of revenge but soon that fades into the feeling of hope, hope to bring a loved one back to life. Complete all the 3 chapters and 27 puzzles to unravel the entire story.

I would love to here feedback on the gameplay and the way the game is marketed on the store

Thanks!

Last edited:
I know it plays nothing like it, but it sort of reminds me of Thomas Was Alone (I think it's the soundtrack that does it).

In the brief time I've spent with it, it's the kind of game I like because it's deep enough for me to want to play it a lot, but simple enough for me to be able to play for 5 mins if I'm looking for something quick to do (does that make sense?)

Graphically, it does the job, I don't think it needs to be anything more than it and I think it's simplicity adds to its charm.

Pretty impressed so far. :)

Upvote 0
I've added Google Play Achievements in the game! 9 Achievements, some of which are very challenging to achieve.

tumblr_oe1xwnGipP1veqewqo1_1280.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones