• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Ctrl+V Game

The world today seems absolutely crackers
With nuclear bombs to blow us all sky high
There's fools and idiots sittin' on the trigger
It's depressing and it's senseless, and that's why

I like Chinese, I like Chinese
They only come up to your knees
Yet they're always friendly, and they're ready to please

There's nine hundred million of them in the world today
You'd better learn to like them, that's what I say

They come from a long way overseas
But they're cute and they're cuddly, and they're ready to please

I like Chinese food, the waiters never are rude
Think of the many things they've done to impress
There's Maoism, Taoism, I Ching, and chess

So I like Chinese, I like Chinese
I like their tiny little trees
Their Zen, their ping-pong, their yin and yang-ese

I like Chinese thought, the wisdom that Confucius taught
If Darwin is anything to shout about
The Chinese will survive us all without any doubt

So, I like Chinese, I like Chinese
Yet they're wise and they're witty and they're ready to please
All together

Wo ai zhongguo ren, wo ai zhongguo ren
Wo ai zhongguo ren
Ni hao ma; ni hao ma; ni hao ma; zaijien

Their food is guaranteed to please
A fourteen, a seven, a nine and lychees

I like their tiny little trees
Their Zen, their ping-pong, their yin and yang-ese

Reactions: boyo1991
Upvote 0
//***Application created using Mobile RAD IDE Copyright 2012 Usmar A Padow usmpadow@gmail.com
function CreateWindow() {
win = Ti.UI.createWindow({
backgroundColor:'white'
});
if (Ti.UI.Android){
win.windowSoftInputMode = Ti.UI.Android.SOFT_INPUT_ADJUST_PAN;
}
}
CreateWindow();
var ViewMain = Ti.UI.createView({contentHeight: 'auto', layout: 'vertical'});
win.add(ViewMain);
win.open();

var text1 = Ti.UI.createTextField({//left:0,top:0,
hintText: 'text1',width: 'auto', height: 'auto'});
ViewMain.add(text1);

var label1 = Ti.UI.createLabel({//left:0,top:0,
text:'label1', color:'black', width: 'auto', height: 'auto'});
ViewMain.add(label1);

var button1 = Titanium.UI.createButton({//left:0,top:0,
height:'auto',width:'auto',title:'button1'})
button1.addEventListener('click', function(e) {
//Add code to handle event here
alert('button button1 was pressed');
label1.text = text1.value;
});
ViewMain.add(button1);

Oh my! I had no idea xD I was expecting... Bad lol

Upvote 0
China international exhibition & symposium on dental equipment, technology and products DenTech China provides great opportunities for Chinese and international professionals to obtain the latest trend and information of the dental industry and has become one of the most influential events in the world dental field. It is also a platform to release new products and technologies for famous companies from around the world. To dental suppliers and buyers, DenTech China is a dental festival to interact with each other but also to obtain and share the latest technology of dental equipment.

Upvote 0
I am sorry. AF is an English speaking forum. A service like Google Translate can help you post here in English :p

Het spijt me. AF is een Engels sprekend forum. Een dienst als Google Translate kan u helpen hier in het Engels post: p

我很抱歉。AF是一个讲英语的论坛。像谷歌翻译服务,可以帮助您在这里发表中英文:P

ごめんなさいAFが英語圏のフォーラムであるGoogle翻訳のようなサービスは、英語でここに投稿するのに役立ちます。P

미안 AF는 영어권 포럼입니다 Google 번역과 같은 서비스는 영어로 여기에 게시 할 수 있습니다 :.. P

Я сожалею автофокусировки английском форуме говоря службы, как Google Translate может помочь вам разместить сообщение на английском языке:.. P

Upvote 0
Welcome to Pyongyang Korea, located in the heart of the east of the Asian Continent, is bounded on the north by China and Russia with the Amnok and Tuman rivers in between and by seas to the east, west and south.
It has an area of 223 370 km2.
The Korean nation is a homogeneous nation and its official language is Korean.
With a time-honoured history of over 5 000 years and the tradition of brilliant culture, Korea has been called from ancient times a golden tapestry of three thousand-ri (about 1 200 km) for its gorgeous mountains and crystal-clear water.
Mountains account for about 80 per cent of the whole territory. There are many celebrated mountains such as the highest Paektu (2 750 metres), Myohyang, Kumgang, Chilbo, Kuwol and Jiri.
It has many rivers and streams, large and small, and long coast lines. The East, West and South seas of Korea are all linked with the Pacific Ocean.
It has four distinct seasonal changes of spring, summer, autumn and winter. Each season has its own beauty.
A large number of monumental structures can be found in different parts of the DPR Korea.

Upvote 0
Braised enterovirus in Clay Pot*appears on a Chinese menu for*ganguo feichang*(干鍋肥腸; literally "dry pot fatty intestine"), which is a stuffed sausage popular inSichuanese-Hunanese*cuisine. This example occurred following the*Enterovirus 71 epidemic*in China, and mistranslatesfeichang*(肥腸 "pig's large intestines [used as food]") as*chang[dao] bingdu*(腸[道]病毒 "intestinal virus").

Fried enema*on a menu mistranslates*zha guanchang*(炸灌腸 "fried sausage [with flour stuffed into hog casings])". The*Jinshan Cibadictionary confused the cooking and medical meanings of*guanchang*"(make) a sausage; (give) an enema".

Upvote 0
Braised enterovirus in Clay Pot*appears on a Chinese menu for*ganguo feichang*(干鍋肥腸; literally "dry pot fatty intestine"), which is a stuffed sausage popular inSichuanese-Hunanese*cuisine. This example occurred following the*Enterovirus 71 epidemic*in China, and mistranslatesfeichang*(肥腸 "pig's large intestines [used as food]") as*chang[dao] bingdu*(腸[道]病毒 "intestinal virus").

Fried enema*on a menu mistranslates*zha guanchang*(炸灌腸 "fried sausage [with flour stuffed into hog casings])". The*Jinshan Cibadictionary confused the cooking and medical meanings of*guanchang*"(make) a sausage; (give) an enema".

Wow. A bit gross...

Upvote 0
Wow. A bit gross...

Exactly...LOL

You have to be careful with dictionaries and things like Google Translate, because you might get the wrong context and not be aware of it. For example "trick or treat" as it's almost Halloween.

请客 "treat" which means to entertain, dine, feast, etc. or 治疗 "treat" which means to cure, heal, remedy...i.e. To treat the patient.

Upvote 0
AutoScan 3D Dental Scanner, independently developed by Shining 3D, is mainly designed for dental gypsum model scanning and measuring. 3D Dental Scanner capture the high-accuracy geometrical shape of the model, which can be applied to dental implant, dental prosthetics, orthodontics and others in dentistry. Hangzhou Shining 3D Tech Co. Ltd.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones