• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root The easiest custom splash screen process for all android users

I am thinking you can as you can run apps in adb to check for functionality I believe. Not sure if it will work for pre-system loaded stuff though.

I dunno if you have looked at how the android system is set up up the splash screen is so low it may not. Same reason it didn't change in a wipe our flash and had to be flashed in hboot. Again akaza knows best lol. Like you said it's pre system.

Upvote 0
Hope I didn't miss you I didn't see is this thread

Your problem is not in your file ... pre using the tool it should be at 109 which your at you still need to go through in use the tool ... tool is what gets the file to the required 750 kb. And is also the only way I know how to make . Img. file ........... there is a way to do it with the tool called nbimg. but it's done in terminal command line and it's kind of difficult

Upvote 0
Hmmm....for some reason my file size ends up at 751kb instead of 750 and it doesnt flash. I get an error. tried it twice with the same results.

Edit: Tried with a different pic. Same error. Remote not allowed.

Are u using the tool to also push boot.. it sound like u are if your getting the remote not allowed. Check your boot version if above 2. 0 you have to drop the file on the SD your self.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones