• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Epic Bacon Thread!

Now I know my phone is on vibrate (thanks Metfanant for the image so I could modify) :D

snap20110510_124838.png

Reactions: Flying_Hellfish
Upvote 0
Just add it, laugh a little, then go back :D

Thanks for that man - I snagged it last night but didn't have a chance to reply until now - one of those "just for kicks" mods.

Is it simple as just finding the original graphic used and replacing it with a new one? (same file name I assume) Of course you would need root access to dig that deep if thats the case.

My girl says "Really?! all that for some bacon on your phone?!" Hilarious -

Again thanks for making my day! :D

Upvote 0
Thanks for that man - I snagged it last night but didn't have a chance to reply until now - one of those "just for kicks" mods.

Is it simple as just finding the original graphic used and replacing it with a new (same file name I assume) one? Of course you would need root access to dig that deep if that is case.

My girl says "Really?! all that for some bacon on your phone?!" Hilarious -

Again thanks for making my day! :D

Yeah, girls don't really get it about this stuff. I find it best to minimize their knowledge of our addiction. ;)

Upvote 0
Yeah, girls don't really get it about this stuff. I find it best to minimize their knowledge of our addiction. ;)

True that - and she of course had to get a ThunderBolt, and wants GB sooo bad - new to android all together, shes already in the settings>about phone>system updates> loop we've all been through. I say, I say, if that HTC were rooted...

But I agree :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones