1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

The EVO and business plans

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by musikat, May 31, 2010.

1. musikat

musikat Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    Hi all,

I currently have a Moment but I am still within the 30 day window and will be until the second week of June. Of course I am looking at the Evo as an alternative but I have one very important question (and possible deal killer for me).

I got the Moment through our business and we have a business plan that allows us to have three phones all on data service, with one full price, one around $15 and one free! So with the $10 4G charge, if I can just tack on that $10 to the existing plan, I am all for considering the Evo. But will they make me have a separate plan at a minimum of nearly $80?? If so, I will stick with my Moment.

Anyone know?

Advertisement

2. eieio

eieio Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2010
    Going where others are afraid to
    Bat Cave
    What plan do you have??

3. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Male
    Business Owner
    New Orleans, LA
    I also have a business plan but my plan is equivalent to the simply everything plan ( unlimited data, etc.) and when I called Sprint they said that they do not have details on the requirements by Business plans for the EVO yet outside of the 10$ add on. They did say my plan looks to be compatible. I have the Business Everything and Data 1350 plan if that helps

4. musikat

musikat Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    I got an official answer from the Chat help on Sprint.com. It does appear that I canhave the Evo for only $10 more a month (plus the extra cost of the phone over what I paid for the Moment). Hmmmm.... decisions, decisions. I guess I will be going to Sprint on Friday to see what these things look and feel like live. :)

5. mrk

mrk Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Intern w/ UTeach
    Austin, TX.
    I hope that that works out for you (and I don't see why it wouldn't), but chat answers are often wrong--so don't take them as gospel.

Tags: