• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The EVO V 4G is dual-core

jmatherly411

Android Enthusiast
Feb 7, 2012
Virginia
Hello fellow future EVO V owners just wanted to pass this along to you guys, as some of you know there has been some talk about if this phone will be dual-core or single core. :thinking:

This was taken from phonearena during CTIA 2012 with some hands on time with the EVO V 4G.

Just like before, the HTC EVO V 4G features a 4.3” qHD LCD display with a parallax barrier overlay to provide the comforts of a no-glasses required 3D viewing experience. Some might perceive it to be a novel item, but still, it’s nothing more than an additional feature to its arsenal. Besides from being able to watch 3D content right on the handset itself, it also has the ability to shoot 3D photos and videos – with the aid of its dual 5-megapixel cameras. Beyond that, its specs sheet is identical to Sprint’s version.

HTC EVO V 4G hands-on - YouTube

It is dual cor e go look up htc evo 3d on youtube and there will be an official release video by htc of this phone while you keep seeing the video it states that this phone needs the dou core proccessor if it didnt have it the 3d camra will not have enough power to actual work this also follows with the 3d screen. Being said that the htc evo v has a 3d screen and a 3d camra ext...

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
maybe pics that are 2mp per camera making it around 5 mp when looking at the photo in 3d and it shoots 720p video.

I don't normally buy a phone for the camera.. This handset is making me buy the camera to get the phone so nice change of pace here..

I'm going to keep a open mind as I am a shutter bug at heart.. Having the 3D camera tool set added to the menu is a good thing like any option I use very little of.. At least it is there..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones