• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The extra "scenes"...who uses them?

Do you use Scenes

• Yes

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • No

Votes: 73 90.1%

• Total voters
So does anyone actually use the "Scenes"? For those that are unsure what this is, its where you can setup different profiles so that on the weekend you have a different set of 7 screens than you do during the business day and etc.

Does anyone actually use this? I have never touched it in my phone since I have owned it. Its hard enough for me to keep up with what I want on my 7 screens let alone switch them up for different profiles.

hahaha, GREAT question. I actually set like 3 different Scene's up when I first got the phone, but have found that I stick with the First one I did, I use all the real estate of the 7 screens and that seems ok. I set up a cool scene with everything nicely organized but still stick with one. I think those with specific uses for it will use the scene's (work, home, etc.)

lol, I'm interested to see how everyone else uses theirs...

:cool:

Upvote 0
You know, if I had certain apps or whatever for a job or something, I'd probably use another scene.

Otherwise, nope. One scene. I don't even save it lol. I think if we only had 3 screens, I'd use scenes. But I've just got it set up so my main things are on the first screen, and the rest are in the surrounding screens. It's about as efficient as I can get it, so there's the fewest touches possible to get to the particular apps or widgets I use most often

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones