• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Force Awakens

I don't remember for life of me what the command is for [hide] tags.

In a thread that might give away the plot of a movie ...

i-heart-irony_design.png

:p ;)

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
Probably others

So I was curious and looked up some lists of the greatest movie sequels to see if there were others, including Rolling Stone, NY Times, Esquire, Rotten Tomatoes ... and ... um ... no, not really.

Maaaaaaybe "From Russia with Love" if you think that qualifies as sequel.

Upvote 0
I thought it was really good, definitely far above the lame prequels. They did a good job off incorporating the older characters just enough to ease us old-timers into it. Far better acting and writing than the prequels.(and probably the originals) While the story was a rehash of the original, and there was a lot of set-up (unavoidable in the first film of a trilogy), my only real complaint is Adam Driver as Kylo Ren. I can't help seeing him as the dude from the show Girls. He almost seems to be playing the same character, but with a lightsaber lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones