• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The fourth dimensionnnn!!!!!

It is called the Time and Relative Dimension in Space (Tardis).

tardis-david-tennant-doctor-who-tenth-doctor-HD-Wallpapers.jpg

It's bigger on the inside

Even my Tardis is bigger on the inside...hopefully

Handmade-Ceramic-Blue-Police-Box-Teapot-KNS-CLS25-.jpg

Made in China
Made of china.

Handmade Ceramic Blue Police Box Teapot (KNS-CLS25) - China Ceramic Teapot,Antique Ceramic Teapots

article-1389884-08DAA288000005DC-428_468x470.jpg

Nice jacket Doctor, where can we get them?
BBC infuriates Scots by sourcing Doctor Who's 'Harris Tweed' jackets in China | Mail Online

The BBC has been caught up in a row about tweed after ordering replicas of a Doctor Who costume from China instead of Scotland.

Upvote 0
[/LEFT]

What isn't made in China these days? I remember the whole fiascal about the US Olympic team uniforms being made in China.

I know all about that, I started a thread about it last year. :D
http://androidforums.com/politics-c...am-uniform-made-in-china-congress-fuming.html

Apparently Mr. Ralph Lauren himself promised it won't happen again, and as official supplier to Team USA they'll have American made uniforms for the next Olympics. :thumb:

And then there's this...

made-in-china1.jpg

The irony is, according to the Daily Mail article, Scottish "Harris Tweed" is actually cheaper than the Chinese variety.

"She said: 'I find it very odd that they would use a replica costing

Upvote 0
then what do you call the people from China? are they aliens?

I'm the alien. :rolleyes: In fact that's what it says when one goes through immigration from Macao to the mainland in Zhuhai. One channel is for "Mainland Chinese.", other is for "Macao Residents and Aliens."

Same thing on the Public Security Bureau(PSB) forms I have to fill in sometimes, "Registration of Resident Aliens."

What's for dinner?
Alien_vs._Predator_%282004%29_-_Alien.jpg

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I'm the alien. :rolleyes: In fact that's what it says when one goes through immigration from Macao to the mainland in Zhuhai. One channel is for "Mainland Chinese.", other is for "Macao Residents and Aliens."

Same thing on the Public Security Bureau(PSB) forms I have to fill in sometimes, "Registration of Resident Aliens."

What's for dinner?
Alien_vs._Predator_%282004%29_-_Alien.jpg

Oh, you must be related to Scary Alien, I can see the family resemblance.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones