• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The HTC EVO 4G LTE Screen Scene

Okay, changed my wallpaper, as seen here:

20120530232847.png

Doctor Who!!!! :rock:

Upvote 0
I like your 3 groups in the launcher bar idea. I think I'll do that. thx

PS: how do you do it? :p

Drag just about any icon on top of another and it will create a folder. In this case, drag it on top of an icon that's on the launch bar.:) Besides the middle one(apps) which seems to be permanent.

I have somewhat big hands, and even I can barely reach across the real estate of the gorgeous screen with just my thumb. I like everything in the launch bar because I'm able to get to everything I want quickly with my thumb holding the phone with one hand. Since I hold the EVO with my left hand, the phone folder is at perfect thumb length.

Folder may show only four widgets, but they can hold a lot more.

screencap2.png

Upvote 0
I like easy access to communicate, to the car, Boat Browser and Crunchyroll for anime.

(Old screens, Sense and Nova) -

7175267293_bb67c882b3_z_d.jpg

7175268267_6afd44643e_z_d.jpg

7175638049_9aa53264b9_z_d.jpg

And I think the 3D Sense & Clock in the Nova launcher looks pretty good.

7367853172_96220e1407_z_d.jpg

Nova launcher with 3D clock and weather widget, plus a skin, from Droid27 in the Store -

7187646977_23aa88b766_z_d.jpg

If you click on minutes, it brings up the settings, anywhere else in day/date brings up the HTC world clock. The sun/moon/storm glyph brings up Google weather, pretty good.

ps, the banding in that picture is in the picture itself, not in the LTEvo display

Upvote 0
Put the PC36IMG.zip file on the root of your SD card and reboot into the bootloader, when it asks you if you want to run the update, be like nike and just do it lol I have had to turn my phone off and do the volume down and power button combo (as opposed to using quickboot to get the bootloader to recognize the update)

Upvote 0
Put the PC36IMG.zip file on the root of your SD card and reboot into the bootloader, when it asks you if you want to run the update, be like nike and just do it lol I have had to turn my phone off and do the volume down and power button combo (as opposed to using quickboot to get the bootloader to recognize the update)
Ah, okee dokee, thanks.:)

Upvote 0
FOR SHAME!!!! All one would need to do is open the zip and change the pic to the correct format (aka size) (preferably via gimp) then re-zip the file, and run as previously instructed, and VIOLA!! The same applies to any pic youd like for your splashscreen. Its really not that "out there" to do Its all about the proper format and file type within a zip file... thats it. :D

Upvote 0
Here is my screen,
uploadfromtaptalk1342275299384.jpg
The background is the logo of my awesome adventure club TEAM NIGHTWATCH, that we borrowed from a Russian vampire flick

And now in landscape...
uploadfromtaptalk1342275388149.jpg
Running a stock ROM, but thanks to OMJ and the good people of this forum I was able to get the few tweaks I wanted.

I like things clean and efficient. If I don't use something I get rid of it. For example, here is my panel layout:
uploadfromtaptalk1342275472628.jpg

Upvote 0
i thought i was on crack for a second here. I posted my original comments when the thread i was commenting on was in the OG section. I say that because I believe that the PC36IMG.zip info would likely be incorrect for this device. Its likely something very similar to that filename and the rest of that info should be right, but ill hafta read a lil bit and edit my post. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused, but you can thank the thread mover :p LoL

Reactions: argedion
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones