• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The HTC EVO 4G off-topic Banter thread

seems like im a little late to the party.. i noticed in catching up on the other thread that some people were looking for googlewave and googlevoice invites.. so being the nice guy thati am i logged into my account and have a couple of each... then i got to the end and noticed the thread was locked so i figured id post here any1 interested pm me and ill get the invites out to the first few

Same here. I sent one to Jackson the other day so he could join the Evo wave but I don't know if he got it yet. The invites are more like nominations and you don't always get the invite immediately.

Upvote 0
seems like im a little late to the party.. i noticed in catching up on the other thread that some people were looking for googlewave and googlevoice invites.. so being the nice guy thati am i logged into my account and have a couple of each... then i got to the end and noticed the thread was locked so i figured id post here any1 interested pm me and ill get the invites out to the first few

I also have a bunch of Google Wave nominations. I'd love to be included in the WAVE.

Upvote 0
Same here. I sent one to Jackson the other day so he could join the Evo wave but I don't know if he got it yet. The invites are more like nominations and you don't always get the invite immediately.

yea funny thing my wife tortured me for a wave invite and i sent her one she never got it.. when she went to the website and signed up to be notified when she could open an account she got my invite an hr later.. whats the link to the evo wave by the way?

Upvote 0
Crap must have hit the fan in that thread for the couple hours i was away from it, before i left there were comments but nothing that i would consider out of hand. BUT back on topic,
I REALLY hope every thing I have heard in that thread and others cometrue (the earlier release w/ the more WORKING features the better!!!!)

I'm really hoping trident bans those responsible.

Upvote 0
Crap must have hit the fan in that thread for the couple hours i was away from it, before i left there were comments but nothing that i would consider out of hand. BUT back on topic,
I REALLY hope every thing I have heard in that thread and others cometrue (the earlier release w/ the more WORKING features the better!!!!)

I didn't see anything outta hand either

Upvote 0
It was a bunch of off topic crap like "ur hot" and sweater kittens and masturbating banana emoticons....just not what we need in an on-topic thread. This is probably the closest to an off topic thread you will find in this sub-forum. Hopefully this one will collect the random BS and the other one can stay on the topic of Evo speculation and leaks.

Upvote 0
It was a bunch of off topic crap like "ur hot" and sweater kittens and masturbating banana emoticons....just not what we need in an on-topic thread. This is probably the closest to an off topic thread you will find in this sub-forum. Hopefully this one will collect the random BS and the other one can stay on the topic of Evo speculation and leaks.

Wow that's crazy man.

Sorry I guess it's all my fault. Ya think all that arguing, flaming and bickering had anything to do with it? Nah, me neither, musta been that sickening emoticon.

Reactions: kcs7272
Upvote 0
Wow that's crazy man.

Sorry I guess it's all my fault. Ya think all that arguing, flaming and bickering had anything to do with it? Nah, me neither, musta been that sickening emoticon.

No, it's all the flaming and talking like a middle schooler in an on-topic thread. I'm not a mod and I'm not getting into it any more. Let's just say it was incredibly annoying to those who come here for info and discussion rather than to watch boys try to be funny for the few females on the forum.

And no I don't just mean you. I was just surprised to see those posts on that thread.

Reactions: mrk
Upvote 0
No, it's all the flaming and talking like a middle schooler in an on-topic thread. I'm not a mod and I'm not getting into it any more. Let's just say it was incredibly annoying to those who come here for info and discussion rather than to watch boys try to be funny for the few females on the forum.

And no I don't just mean you. I was just surprised to see those posts on that thread.

Yeah man, I feel ya. As stated earlier I thought that thread was this thread. My bad. Everyone on these boards just needs to lighten up a little and have a little fun. It's a phone man, that's all. Life's short, have fun. :D

Upvote 0

Attachments

• IMG_1412.JPG
    IMG_1412.JPG
    556.7 KB · Views: 1,143
  • IMG_1413.JPG
    IMG_1413.JPG
    560.2 KB · Views: 685
  • IMG_1415.JPG
    IMG_1415.JPG
    474.1 KB · Views: 856
  • IMG_1416.JPG
    IMG_1416.JPG
    763.2 KB · Views: 852
  • IMG_1417.JPG
    IMG_1417.JPG
    631.1 KB · Views: 643
  • IMG_1418.JPG
    IMG_1418.JPG
    838.2 KB · Views: 561
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones