• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The HTC Incredible Forum Would Best Be Served By

The HTC Incredible Forum Would Best be Served By

• Merging similar threads as is being valiantly attempted

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Locking threads that are redundant and/or devolve

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Deleting redudant threads as the OP of said thread doesn't deserve to have their posts merged

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • "Vacations" to OPs who don't use the search or the same title function...OMG STOP IT ALREADY!

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Give a "vacation" to the poster of this thread/poll for being a crotchety old man

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
Another thread didn't need to be made about this. Threads like this are more out of hand than the threads you despise.

But mine has a poll! Aha!

5-princess-bride.jpg

Upvote 0
You clearly haven't been on many forums covering popular topics. Since this forum is very "open" you'll find a lot of users on it at once. As with any popular topic there comes uncontrollable traffic and managing topics for this one particular phone is too much of a hassle.

Sure it would be great to be organized, but organization isn't necessarily needed in this case. If you have a question, just search. If you want to follow the latest developments, just keep an eye on the top threads of the first page (all offer lively discussions).

This forum is completely functional as-is.

Upvote 0
The mods have their hands full trust me, i mod on a couple sites. Its hard to be fair and keep a happy medium.

I agree. I've modded on three different computer tech forums over the years and it's a tough gig. Mods are volunteers and can't devote all their time and energy to the forum. To do so would make it a full time job and you'd have no life. Just use (not abuse) the "report post button" and someone will look into it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones