1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General The HTC Incredible Rules The World

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jimmypage1stfan, Jun 23, 2010.

1. jimmypage1stfan

May 30, 2010
    Just wanted to say how impressed i am with this phone. Having previously owned a crappy Razr for almost 3 years, its like ive finally stepped into the ferrari. Having it for a couple weeks so far its been a key part of my day to day life. I can easily check all my emails, facebook, etc. and even listen to the 10gb of music i have on the sd card while going to the gym. Having internet ANYWHERE is amazing. The phone is purely Incredible.

-H

Advertisement

2. Shotgunx1x

Shotgunx1x Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Male
    Tucson, AZ
    Stepping up from a Razr to the Incredible must be a great feeling, I hated my razr.

3. fortesquieu

fortesquieu Android Expert

Apr 27, 2010
    I left my Samsung Eternity on ATT for Droid Inc, WOW i mean WOW, what a huge step.

Phone to phone is incomparable, and network carrier to network carrier, speechless.

4. pirinolsky

pirinolsky Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Male
    Welder
    Chicago - Sox Side
    I came to Android from blackberries. N while I do miss the shortcuts n the way they do email. the dinc really does blow any bb I ever had out of the water.

5. jimmypage1stfan

May 30, 2010
    I had the BB storm 2 for a couple weeks and saw the incredible (i had the new every 2) so for $20 i could have got the incredible. Luckly it was only like a day before i changed my mind and they ordered me the inc. and let me have the BB till it arrived. I really didnt like the BB to confusing and didnt like the clicking at all.

6. pirinolsky

pirinolsky Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Male
    Welder
    Chicago - Sox Side
    I had the pearl, the curve 8320 then the curve 8900. Awesome email capabilities but thats about it. I alwaysknew I wanted something else so I waited and waited. Then Verizon came out with this baby, luckily I was able to let my sis take over my tmo acct n I went to Verizon. I pay a bit more. but Its well worth it. I love the DInc.

7. killadanny

killadanny Android Expert

Apr 26, 2010
    Had an old env2, ewww! Never going back, this phone is Incredible and even more, it can do just about anything! :)

8. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow!

Nov 6, 2009
    Male
    Yewwtah!
    Pictures or it didn't happen?

9. Nicaragüense

Nicaragüense Member

May 17, 2010
    Lol ^ thats great. Its always nice getting a new device.. now you will wonder how you ever managed without one.

10. Red Leader

Red Leader Android Enthusiast

Mar 16, 2010
    Chicago
    Yes this phone is amazing. In the hands of a tech savvy and creative individual like myself...it's an awesome tool for work and play.

11. EvilPlots

EvilPlots Newbie

Apr 26, 2010
    Gladwin, MI
    I swapped from a BB as well, a storm 1. Though Verizon (for my area) is garbage, and it kinda sucks having to swap batteries by noon there is no way in hell I could abandon android and go back to Stevie's network, even though it is the best in my area. Damn you android!

PS Verizon is so bad in my area I pretty much depend on wifi though I always had full coverage on Stevie's network.

12. dajobo

dajobo Member

Nov 2, 2008
    I got the original android, the G1. I moved up to the mytouch 3g after that. Got bored with that phone really quick. Heavy advertising on verizon is what sparked my eye with the motorola droid, so I bought that one. Now, I got the incredible on release day, and my fiance has my motorola droid.

I think I'm sticking with the incredible for awhile however, at least until a 4g device comes out on verizon....

13. k.electron

k.electron Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Burlington, MA
    moved up from a windows mobile phone. its the same principles in a more modern OS. i like that.

14. Hand76

Hand76 Guest

I came from a razor also. Had that Razor for about 4 years.

15. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Started out with a two meter one repeater/tower back in the seventies. Did the brick and cell tech in the eighties and have made my way through many a phone through the years. Presently on a BB Storm 1 and very much looking forward to the dinc. I must say.. we've come a long way baby!