• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Huawei Ascend VIP Lounge !!!

Why? Do you not like blondes?

:eek:

Oh well...too bad so sad!

:D

:eek::eek:
No No No thats not what i meant!! I don't know cause you haven't sent me any pictures!! Duh:D:D

(btw, you multi-quote by pressing the box next to quote(one with the plus on it) on each post that you wanna quote, then when you're done just hit qregular quote on the last one OR just hit the regular reply button and all will be there:D)

Nope.....
(you know i'm just f*ckin with you right?)

Upvote 0
:eek::eek:
No No No thats not what i meant!! I don't know cause you haven't sent me any pictures!! Duh:D:D

I wouldn't want to corrupt your young and innocent eyes! LOL :p

(btw, you multi-quote by pressing the box next to quote(one with the plus on it) on each post that you wanna quote, then when you're done just hit qregular quote on the last one OR just hit the regular reply button and all will be there:D)

Like this? :D

Nope.....

*blushes* :cool:

Oh gosh Shadow!!! That's terrible. Do they think it was because of the fog?

:(

Why? Do you not like blondes?

:eek:

Oh well...too bad so sad!

No i didn't know, and THATS a crying shame;);););););)

Well...you're shameless...shameless as a man can be...LOL :D

Upvote 0
Oh gosh Shadow!!! That's terrible. Do they think it was because of the fog?

yeah... we get A LOT of fog here
says a lot for the airport staff that this is the fist crash ever there
that said the people who run the place are loonies (that would be the Dublin Airport Authority.. bloody foreigners :rolleyes:)
Nope.....
oh.. how can i unreport a post? :eek:

Upvote 0
The part where Jazziette is a blonde and shadow lives in fog are my favorite parts here today.

Just sayin'...
FogMan_by_AsbeMaister.jpg

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

LMAO!!!!

How funny!!!

Fortunately Tinkerbell escaped (narrowly) and is still at large creating havoc on the Android Forum!

She views NightAngel as Peter Pan, living in the land of lost boys.

:p:p:p

I feel very honored to be invited! I do have some unfortunate news though, I'm currently in jeopardy of not receiving the Ascend because of grades. (my dads an ass) But good news is that my upstairs neighbor whose a technology extraordinaire is going to teach me how to code and what not. Will definitely come useful to Android coding.

Uh oh!!! Better get your grades up, Sweetie, so you can have that phone in hand to play with! LOL Cool about your neighbor! Bring him over to the Forum. :)

Dont buy this phone!!!!

Don't listen! He's from the shadowy side!!! :D

I did it! I did it! I did it!!!!

I multi posted without screwing up!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones