1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support the LG that i thought was good!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by johnathan4219, Jun 24, 2011.

1. johnathan4219

johnathan4219 Lurker
    None

Jun 24, 2011
    i put my LG Optimus T,through the usb,and nothing happens, then i got to settings,click wireless settings,and i then click tethering & mobile hotspot.

then i click USB Tether,it tethers, but what happrn is the usb storage thing pops up and says it is connnected (thats what supposed to happen as soon as i put the usb in),anyway it pops up and the computer tries to install it, but it wont install it says(this is when i click turn on usb storage, the thing that popped up)
    it says cant install needs a disk,which u dont get, but i need to know how to get this to work pleaseeee. ive been trying to get it to work with my mytouch 3g(the first mytouch) but its not working either.the only thing it does is charge,and usb storage thing only pops up when i click tethering & phone storage. can u please help i try to get internet through the computer to the phone when i click tether, but it still doesnt work,just about 2 days ago it was working.

Advertisement

2. Cramill

Cramill Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 23, 2010
    Software Developer
    Arizona
    I think you need to give more information so someone can help you. What kind of computer are you using and what operating system? Mac/PC? Windows XP, Vista, or 7?

From what I can understand from your message, it sounds like the USB drivers for the Optimus aren't installed correctly.

Tags: