• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {The List} Utilities/Apps/Roms/Kernels for the OG EVO

Help, I've seen this ROM somewhere in the forum but after two days of searching I can't find it. I want to turn off the wireless and make my OG EVO a "touch mp3 player" to give to my kids. Can someone point me in the right direction. Oh ya, first time poster but advid follower for the last year. You guys ROCK!!! Keep up the good work.

welcome to the forums!!!!!!

sorry i have been meaning to add to the list. i just can't seem to find the right place for it. but i believe this is what you want:http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-all-things-root/619383-rom-inactive-devices-ubersonic-rc1.html

Upvote 0
Just downloaded Mik v3.11 but cant seem to flash it because its not showing up as a zip file. I downloaded the file and transferred it on my sd card and went to recovery but cant seem to flash the zip file. Am i doing something wrong? Thank you

did you extract the file? if so do not. leave it zipped. also have you scrolled down(using the vol up and down buttons) the list of files that is on your card? and make sure that it is just on the card and not in a folder(it is easier to find).

Upvote 0
did you extract the file? if so do not. leave it zipped. also have you scrolled down(using the vol up and down buttons) the list of files that is on your card? and make sure that it is just on the card and not in a folder(it is easier to find).

its not showing up as a zip file. When I try flashing it it opens up 3 more folders. weird and i didn't put it in any folders.

Upvote 0
Reactions: Robobob1221
Upvote 0
Suitable for non hardware accelerated roms, including gingerbread AOSP romSuitable for hardware accelerated ICS roms. Latest Evervolv preview builds and decks prebetass. what is this mean please help i dont want to flash the wrong thing

ok you want any one of these:
Suitable for non hardware accelerated roms, including gingerbread AOSP roms. Works on things like Decks GB 1.3d, and AOKP ICS.

G - v0.14 sbc Mirror 1 (Mediafire) MD5 74da6e014bcdae9db3dd4e80463736c4

G - v0.14 sbc fso Mirror 1 (Mediafire) MD5 e5234c781f2570f81c54e051021bc106

G - v0.14 nosbc fso Mirror 1 (Mediafire) MD5 8c5bc95fd33afd550a53791ab3fa3f8e

since you are on deck's reloaded, correct? if so then the above ones is what you want to use.

Upvote 0
Cool. Robots need help sometimes. ;):D

what are you saying? i can't multitask?

this was my last job:
1yx9.jpg

Reactions: tube517
Upvote 0
You looked alot thinner back then too :eek:

you know what is coming:
.......wait for it
.......wait for it
now:
:eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue:
:eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue:
:eviltongue::eviltongue:
:eviltongue:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones