1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

The memory card problem on my Android phone disappears and appears

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by mm201545mm, May 9, 2020.

1. mm201545mm

mm201545mm Newbie

Greetings to all my Galaxy A50 Android 10 I recently changed memory card to 128 GB and a few days ago I began to discover that the new memory card sometimes disappears and when I do a restart for the device appears again does anyone know the reason and is it possible that the new card has a defect and is it possible that the memory card did not install well Do I take it out and reinstall it? Thank you everyone in advance

tommo47 likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

What happens if you reinstall your previous sd card (the old one)? Do you notice the same issues? If not, it is most likely due to your new sd card but you should try re-inserting the new 128 Gb afterwards just to be sure.

3. mm201545mm

mm201545mm Newbie

the previous one has been given to some friend of mine and and he travelled .

ocnbrze and MrJavi like this.
  4. mm201545mm

mm201545mm Newbie

the previous one has been given to some friend of mine and and he travelled .

5. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

Can you try the new 128 Gb sd card on another device?

6. mm201545mm

mm201545mm Newbie

Does Nokia 6.1 64 support sd card 128gb ,Do you know that because I have nokia 6.1

MrJavi likes this.
  7. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

Xavier Black, mm201545mm and ocnbrze like this.
  8. mm201545mm

mm201545mm Newbie

Xavier Black and MrJavi like this.
  9. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

You welcome and good luck. Pleae post back with the results. I'm alway curious to know what happened. :)

Xavier Black likes this.
  10. Flappy Thumbs

Flappy Thumbs Newbie

Did you check that the type of card is compatible with your phone? Some types of memory cards are too slow for the latest models, if that's the case it could explain why is so hard for your device to work with that specific card..

Also, as mentioned in previous replies by changing memory card or device you could find out if the card is faulty or just doesn't work wit your phone.