• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Movie game.....

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Isn't that what got you that kid?
nychitman1.gif

:D

Upvote 0
File this post under: "scary alien was a little bored and had access and use of a Unix system" :D

duplicates used so far:
Code:
[COLOR=blue]3 [/COLOR][B][COLOR=red]elf[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR=blue]2 young guns[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]2 the notebook[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]2 terminator[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]2 star trek[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]2 saw[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]2 salt[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]2 notorious[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]2 ninja assassin[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]2 night of the living dead[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]2 next friday[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]2 national treasure[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]2 nacho libre[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]2 kiss kiss bang bang[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]2 entrapment[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]2 enemy at the gates[/COLOR]

List of all movies (in order) so far (I'm probably a few posts behind, sorry):

View attachment movies-in-order.txt

Upvote 0
hey alien, to truly think that a movie wont be repeated is crazy... its not against the rules. lol. just keep the thread going

next friday

Yeah, I knew they would...I kept wanting to reply with a particular movie, but I was thinking, "hasn't that been used before?"...just trying to think of new ones, that's all :). Not trying to pigeonhole anyone...

Upvote 0
im just impressed alien that you actually went through each post... lol

entrapment

:D ...actually, it was more like select-all, copy, paste in a text file, filter/edit with some Unix commands, sort and post...:p

I initially thought I could do it in about 5 minutes...it really took me about 15...just got back from lunch...was bored...thought I'd spice things up a bit ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones