• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Negative Zone

MyPoorAndy

Jul 28, 2022
Hello. I was at a restaurant yesterday evening and I was looking at my phone to see if I had any email offers for this restaurant. When I was through looking, I put my phone in my shirt pocket (and the screen may have been opened), but after I sat down and ate my meal, I looked at my phone and noticed all the colors and tints were different and from the images on web pages, I could tell that all the images were negative like when you look at the negative of a photo.

Well, I opened my Settings to see if I could change it back, but I couldn't find anything. I even changed the Wallpaper, but that didn't help. Plus, I even called Samsung and ended up doing a chat, but as usual, Samsung customer service couldn't help. Therefore, is there anyone at this forum who think that they can help?

My model number is SM-A107M/DS and my serial number is R9ANA10CC1J.

Last edited:
Do a search in settings for 'color inversion' (should be in 'text and display') it may be that. There's something similar too but I can't find it...
That did the trick, Clementine. And apparently I must have accidentally touched that or something. But thank you so very much, Clementine. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones