1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root The Newest MARKET issue's

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jhcii, Aug 27, 2011.

1. jhcii

jhcii Well-Known Member
    None

May 3, 2011
    Working my butt off
    Middle Georgia USA
    Is anyone else having market say there are updates available and when you try to update the program it only has the option to open or uninstall, no update to install? I've also had it "update" a program only to tell me later that day or the next that a update is available which is the exact same one that I've already installed (checked by looking at installed version and comparing to the one available). I've had to install an update to a program three times before it quit telling me that. I'm thinking that Market is having issues again, it's slow to load those "panels", and doesn't always finish a download. Part of this could be 3g problems as mine will sometimes "hang" and not do anything then all of a sudden start working without problems (no reboot, no battery pull, no airplane mode, sitting at home phone in same position not moved). :thinking:

Advertisement

2. KuroTsubasa

KuroTsubasa Well-Known Member
    None

Sep 19, 2010
    Yup, I've been having the same problem with updates. I'm not positive, but it seems like it displays updates before they are available. When it first says there's an update, there are no new changes listed under "what's new". Later in the day, the changes appear and the update button becomes available.

3. radiowackoman

radiowackoman Member
    None

When this issue occurs for me, I just wait until a second app calls for an update. Then, when I click "Update All," both apps, including the original one in question, will update.

4. therealciviczc

therealciviczc Well-Known Member
    None

Sep 15, 2010
    Mine will say I have 2 updates available, then when I go in to the market, there will be 1 update available. It always shows 1 more than what is actually available. This could be due to an apk that I themed or something though.

Tags: